Friday, February 26, 2010

Introduction

Hello friends...
Welcome for visiting my blog.I have created this blog in the name of my loving mother. When I was creating this blog I was thinking that what the blog name should be. So I thought why shouldn't I start with my mother's name in it.It's an immense pleasure for me to start something with her name. I will try my most to post some idealistic articles on this blog which will have some impact in our life.I hope it starts off well for me in the name of my mother and almighty God.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice name to start your own blog! This only shows what kind of a well brought person you are. A person who respects his family will always be respected. I wish you all the luck & Success in what ever you do. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your compliments! That's what I need to keep on going ahead with great enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete