Monday, March 1, 2010

I like Holi but I don't like playing it.

Holi is a festival of colours and is celebrated all over country and even some people from different countries and regions like playing holi.Even I do like this festival because it's the only festival we play with colours and it generates a better relationship with our relatives and friends as they meet each other to celebrte this unique festival.But you will see in some parts of our country the way they celebrate is horrendous and they violate the traditions and culture of this festival.What they will do is, instead of playing holi with colours they will use dirty waters,eggs and chemical oriented colours to throw on common people which is really bad to see and many of them do hate this festival because of this.
But what I mean is, there is nothing wrong with the festival celebration because it's a festival of joy and celebrated with different colours.The only thing which I am against is the way they celebrate this festival is wrong. like as I mentioned above in the first para.So, I am not against this festival but against the way they celebrate that's why I don't like celebrating holi in this manner.I will love playing holi if it's played in a well exact manner as it should be.I would request viewers that those are not in favour of playing holi should look into the positive effects it has in building a better relation even with our enemies because it's a festival where everyone come together to celebrate with joy.So come together to enjoy this festival and send a message of piece to all your friends and relatives if there are any rifts and miscommunication.I wish you all to get your lost relationship through this festival.

Wishing you all a very Happy and Colourful Holi! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment